Collection of your personal information
MSBW may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our site; (b) entering sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in a relation to services and or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
MSBW collection uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
MSBW does not sell, rent or lease it's customer list to third parties.
MSBW may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners I've had a particular offering that may be of interest to you period in those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party period MSBW may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. all such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to MSBW, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
MSBW May disclosure personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good-faith relief that such action is necessary to; (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on MSBW or its site; (b) right for entities protect and defend the rights or property of MSBW; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of MSBW, for the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information, we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information that we disclose about you for a business purpose.
Tracking User Behavior
MSBW may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within MSBW, in order to determine what MSBW services are the most popular. this data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within MSBW to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by MSBW. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the MSBW website
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, when receipt of the verifier will request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your first information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfilled the terms of the written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with Federal law, provide a good or service request by you, or reasonably anticipate within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidences, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right or free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research and the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impaired the achievement of such reward, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal use that is reasonably aligned without expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
MSBW does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users May opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of MSBW by contacting us here:
Changes to this Statement
Muddy Stuff Body Works, LLC
325 E. Jimmie Leeds Road
Store 7, #235
Galloway, NJ 08205